Kids’ Day Coordinator
The 2023 edition of the CAMERA JAPAN Festival will take place from 21 to 24 September in Rotterdam and 28 September to 1 October in Amsterdam. To strengthen our team and to help us create another great festival experience, we are looking for Kids’ Day Coordinators.
The Kids’ Day Coordinator post is shared by two people. Together, you are responsible for organising the CAMERA JAPAN Kids’ Day, an event for our youngest visitors held on Sunday afternoon during the CAMERA JAPAN Festival in Rotterdam.
- good communication skills;
- good with children (most Kids’ Day participants are aged between 5 and 10);
- affinity with Japanese culture and children’s games and activities is a bonus;
- strong organisational skills;
- ability to cope with deadlines;
- available in the run-up to and during the festival
- develop a programme for the Kids’ Day with workshops and games;
- do all the planning for the Kids’ Day including production and instructing volunteers;
- help prepare everything that is needed for the event;
- production of the event, in collaboration with the Production Coordinator and the Volunteer Coordinator
Please note that all positions in the CAMERA JAPAN team are on a voluntary basis. In return, we offer you a fantastic festival experience as part of a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
Please send applications to email@example.com