The sixteenth edition of the CAMERA JAPAN Festival will take place from 22 to 26 September in Rotterdam and from 30 September to 3 October in Amsterdam. To strengthen our team and to help us create another great festival experience, we are looking for a Production Coordinator.
Please note that all positions in the CAMERA JAPAN team are on a voluntary basis. In return, we offer you a fantastic festival experience as part of a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
As Production Coordinator you make sure our festival runs as smoothly as possible. You are the main point of contact at the CAMERA JAPAN festival locations and, together with the Volunteer Coordinator, you are responsible for the day-to-day operation of the festival.
In the run-up to the festival you will take care of event planning and transport. Together with the Event Manager, you are also in charge of implementing the practical aspects of the side program.
- A good communicator
- An excellent planner;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- A team player
- A good problem solver
- Flexible and able to handle stressful situations
- Available in the run-up to and during the festival
It’s a plus if you also have
- Affinity with Japan, film and culture
- Some technical knowledge, especially of audiovisual equipment
What we expect:
- You will take the lead in preparing the practical aspects of the festival.
- You will take care of planning and practical implementation.
- You will coordinate the day-to-day routine during the festival.
Please send applications to volunteers (at) camerajapan (dot) nl
Photo by HARP PHOTO