The fifteenth edition of the CAMERA JAPAN Festival will take place from 23 September to 4 October in Rotterdam and Amsterdam. To strengthen our team and to help us create another great festival experience, we are looking for an Events Coordinator.
As Events Coordinator you are responsible for the events programme, which includes interventions, exhibitions, lectures, and all other events except the film programme. In collaboration with the festival director, you will be expected to contact artists, performers and experts on Japan.
- good communication skills
- good command of English (Dutch and/or Japanese are not required but could be useful)
- affinity with (Japanese) dance, music and arts
- strong organisational skills
- ability to cope with deadlines
- available in the run-up to and during the festival
- maintain and expand our network of artists, performers and experts
- make sure that information and publicity materials are received in time
- help with publicity (approach specific and/or new target audiences for specific events)
- events production in collaboration with the Production Coordinator
Please note that all positions in the CAMERA JAPAN team are on a voluntary basis. In return, we offer you a fantastic festival experience as part of a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo courtesy of Jan The