The fifteenth edition of the CAMERA JAPAN Festival will take place from 23 September to 4 October in Rotterdam and Amsterdam. To strengthen our team and to help us create another great festival experience, we are looking for an Education Coordinator.
As Education Coordinator you will build a network of school and other educational partners in Rotterdam and the Rijnmond region. You will facilitate school screenings of films before, after, and during the festival. You will strengthen educational practices at the festival. You will also cooperate with a European educational project associated with CAMERA JAPAN.
- a good communicator
- an excellent planner
- fluent in English and Dutch
- a team player
- flexible and stress resistant
- available in the run-up to and during the festival
It’s a plus if you also:
- have affinity with Japan, film and/or culture
- are knowledgeable about cultural education
What we expect:
- Together with the festival director and production coordinator you will prepare the practical aspects of the educational screenings and events.
- You will take care of the planning and practical implementation of the educational events.
Please note that all positions in the CAMERA JAPAN team are on a voluntary basis. In return, we offer you a fantastic festival experience as part of a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
Please send applications to email@example.com.