The twelfth edition of the CAMERA JAPAN Festival will take place from 21 to 24 September in Rotterdam and from 29 September to 1 October in Amsterdam. To strengthen our team and to help us create another great festival experience, we are looking for a Hospitality Manager.
Please note that all positions in the CAMERA JAPAN team are on a voluntary basis. In return, we offer you a fantastic festival experience as part of a group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers.
As Hospitality Manager you are responsible for coordinating our team of hosts and drivers, which takes care of all our foreign guests (film makers, producers, artists, speakers etc.). You will need to be available from 20 to 25 September.
- Proficient in Japanese
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and take imitative
- Make a detailed planning for all guests: when do they arrive, who will pick them up from the airport, when will they be at the festival etc.
- Manage and supervise the team of hosts and drivers
- Coordinate filmmaker requests
Please send applications to email@example.com